Ozzy is my spirit animal
Ozzy is my spirit animal
"Go the Fuck to Sleep"
Simultaneously a book title and a mantra I am repeating in my head telepathically to my parents
Gahhhh I don’t know how long this has been here; I’m sorry! Okay here we go:
1. I’m currently sick and I feel like I’m dying. I’m not—just a big whiner. But I’ve been working some crazy hours this week and all I want to do is sleeeeeeeeep (as evidenced by the fact that I just typed “crazy hours this sleep” and I had to fix it lolololol *faceplants*)
2. I need to do laundryyyyyyyyyyy
3. I’m going to a concert on Friday to see the band 10 Years with a friend and I am STOKED! (They sing "Wasteland" [probably their most popular])
4. Currently been watching a lot A LOT of Cesar Millan (Dog Whisperer) and reading a book the trainer I work with gave me called “Inside a Dog”. I feel like I’ve finally, finally found my direction in life, even if people think it’s stupid. Now it’s just a matter of bridging the gap between goals and making them happen.
5. I’m waiting on my parents to go to sleep so I can either a) binge-watch more Dog Whisperer or b) watch my Netflix movies (thanks alot, niteryde. Getting Netflix was the worst idea ever. IT’S RUINING MY LIFE)
Lollapalooza 1991, Pretty Hate Machine
so i did a thing
I approve of your life choices random person who I don’t know.
So I’m working my way through Death Note, which is SO EPIC AND AWESOME OMG WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE NOW?!\
This show is WONDERFUL. I totally dig the cat-and-mouse play in it—I haven’t read or watched something this intense since my senior year of high school when I read Crime and Punishment. (Which is a totally awesome classic and you should read it, okay? Dostoyevsky is a genius.) And I’m just gonna declare it now: TEAM L FTW.
I still think Ryuk looks like the lovechild of Vegeta, The Joker, and Gene Simmons.
I’m already too emotionally invested. I am freaking out right now—if that Shinigami kills L I will throw things. I will TEAR THIS ROOM APART. DAMN YOU, LIGHT. I’m so effing conflicted. Light is such a pompous, self-important ass that I hate him—but he’s so smart, charismatic, and likable, too. Why can’t you guys just be bromates and play tennis until your little hearts give out?
…Ooh, bad pun.
Reblogging some Death Note things from myself because niteryde is reading it and I’M FEELING NOSTALGIC DAMMIT I WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN IT’S SO GOOD BUT I CANT
[image: Vegeta, out in space trying to become a Super Saiyan, bloody and beating at the ground.]
(952): I need a good cry or an orgasm and neither of them are gonna happen to me and i’m so frustrated
Just embrace the feels, Vegeta. Crying is healthy. So are orgasms. Let life be life, man.