Ozzy is my spirit animal
"Go the Fuck to Sleep"
Simultaneously a book title and a mantra I am repeating in my head telepathically to my parents
Gahhhh I don’t know how long this has been here; I’m sorry! Okay here we go:
1. I’m currently sick and I feel like I’m dying. I’m not—just a big whiner. But I’ve been working some crazy hours this week and all I want to do is sleeeeeeeeep (as evidenced by the fact that I just typed “crazy hours this sleep” and I had to fix it lolololol *faceplants*)
2. I need to do laundryyyyyyyyyyy
3. I’m going to a concert on Friday to see the band 10 Years with a friend and I am STOKED! (They sing "Wasteland" [probably their most popular])
4. Currently been watching a lot A LOT of Cesar Millan (Dog Whisperer) and reading a book the trainer I work with gave me called “Inside a Dog”. I feel like I’ve finally, finally found my direction in life, even if people think it’s stupid. Now it’s just a matter of bridging the gap between goals and making them happen.
5. I’m waiting on my parents to go to sleep so I can either a) binge-watch more Dog Whisperer or b) watch my Netflix movies (thanks alot, niteryde. Getting Netflix was the worst idea ever. IT’S RUINING MY LIFE)
Lollapalooza 1991, Pretty Hate Machine
so i did a thing
I approve of your life choices random person who I don’t know.
So I’m working my way through Death Note, which is SO EPIC AND AWESOME OMG WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE NOW?!\
This show is WONDERFUL. I totally dig the cat-and-mouse play in it—I haven’t read or watched something this intense since my senior year of high school when I read Crime and Punishment. (Which is a totally awesome classic and you should read it, okay? Dostoyevsky is a genius.) And I’m just gonna declare it now: TEAM L FTW.
I still think Ryuk looks like the lovechild of Vegeta, The Joker, and Gene Simmons.
I’m already too emotionally invested. I am freaking out right now—if that Shinigami kills L I will throw things. I will TEAR THIS ROOM APART. DAMN YOU, LIGHT. I’m so effing conflicted. Light is such a pompous, self-important ass that I hate him—but he’s so smart, charismatic, and likable, too. Why can’t you guys just be bromates and play tennis until your little hearts give out?
…Ooh, bad pun.